27 June 2006

From the Mailbag

Dear Keith:

I wanted to thank you once again for sponsoring me in this year's "Trails for TAILS" bike-a-thon. Thanks to you and my other supporters, my ride netted a grand total of $1519.50 for TAILS Humane Society!!! You should be receiving a receipt from TAILS by the end of the week. Thanks so much for your support! I really appreciate it!

All the best,

Mylan [Engel]

p.s. Keith, you should see the TAILS shelter. It's impeccably clean, warm, and inviting. Every time I've ever stopped by there, it has been filled with volunteers and with people looking to adopt animal companions. All would-be adopters undergo a careful screening before being allowed to adopt an animal to ensure that animals are placed in loving homes. It's what a shelter should be!

No comments: