13 March 2008

From the Mailbag

Dear Keith, Mylan, and Jonathan,

My name is Miry and I’m from Potomac, Maryland. First of all, I want to tell you how much I enjoy Animal Ethics. It is beautifully written with wonderful perspective. I read it all the time. I especially liked your posting from Gardner Williams’ “The Moral Insignificance of the Total of All Value.” I found this very inspiring, and would have never have seen it if not for your blog, so thank you for that.

I want to tell you about a website I just launched, called AnimalWork.org. It’s a job-matching site for all jobs related to animals, like training, grooming, veterinary medicine, caretaking, zoo positions, and much, much more. What makes the site special is that a portion of every sale is donated to animal rights and rescue organizations. If the majority of your blog readers are animal lovers like me, then I know they’d love my site.

I would love if you could mention AnimalWork.org on Animal Ethics to let your readers know about it. The link would be really helpful for spreading the word, and supporting the fantastic organizations that work endlessly to make this world a more animal-friendly place. I would also be happy to post a link to Animal Ethics on the AnimalWork.org blog.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions about AnimalWork.org, just want to say hello, or to recommend an animal-friendly non-profit that you think we should support. I am attaching our “Blog Pawsitive” newsletter that will give you more information about why AnimalWork.org is so awesome. Thank you!

Be Pawsitive!

Miry Whitehill
Director, AnimalWork.org

No comments: